Friday, December 3, 2010

Good and bad

I have some good news, and I have some bad news. I'll break the bad news to you guys first.
I'm not going to be secretary of Wandering Minds this year. I'm confident that Becky will do a good job, but I'm still a little upset about it, I guess. I really pour my heart and soul out to that group when I'm at BU, so I'm upset that I can't be on the E-board. Oh well. Life goes on. The other bad news is that I only have 8 days left here. :(
The good news is that tomorrow is Oliver's 21st birthday! I'm so happy! This weekend is going to be great! Tomorrow we're having an early Christmas lunch with everyone in his house and later I'm taking him out to dinner. Then it's time for the PARTY! Yay! :)

I know my entries have been super short as of late- I've just been busy writing papers, etc. Yesterday Stephanie and I went Christmas shopping, which was fun.
Adios!
- Miranda

1 comment:

  1. I like the "Adios!"

    You're in London, but speaking Spanish. Good job~~ HAHA

    ReplyDelete