Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy December!

So yesterday it snowed in London! How epic is that? Hahaha the headlines in the paper said it was a SNOWSTORM and everyone was freaking out, but it really wasn't at all. Yesterday Oliver and I went to Winter Wonderland (carnival at Hyde Park) and had a lot of fun! We basically only went on 1 ride (the funhouse) but it was still a good time! The cold kind of turned us off from doing anything else there, though. After that, I went over to his place and, in loving memory of the late Leslie Nielsen (RIP) we watched The Naked Gun.
Today I had my final for EN 340. I think I did pretty well. Most of today has been kind of bla though because of this cold that I have. I REALLY want to get better by this weekend, but so far it hasn't. Mehhh. I hate colds.
- Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment