Sunday, November 28, 2010

British Museum (Part 3!)

Hey guys!
So today was reallllllly cold, yet again. Wowwww. Fortunately, Oliver and I planned a nice, inside date today- going to the British museum! It's actually the 3rd time I've been there, and I STILL don't think I've seen everything! The museum is seriously that huge. We did see a lot that I didn't see last time, though, including a whole exhibit on clocks! (Oliver, being an engineer, really liked that one hahaha). I also bought some Christmas presents at the gift shop (but I won't say for who!).
Since a tube strike is starting this evening, I didn't go to his place afterward, but I still have fun. The tube strike is continuing until tomorrow, though, so I have absolutely no idea how I'm going to get to the Globe Theatre tomorrow for my Shakespeare class field trip. I'd love to go again, but I'm kind of hoping that it will be cancelled because I don't want to have to take multiple buses etc. to get there. Plus, I've already been there.
I'm really tired today. Mehhh. Also, the Bills are currently losing, but they just need a field goal to try and tie the game! LET'S GO BUFFALO! 3 IN A ROW BABY!
- Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment