Thursday, November 4, 2010

For once, I didn't do anything on a Thursday...

This is kind of a first for me! A weekend with absolutely NOTHING planned! This means that I'm actually updating now, on a Thursday, and not on Friday saying "sorry I didn't update on Thursday, I went out on Thursday night and bla bla bla bla bla". You know the drill. Anyway, AMS isn't doing anything this weekend, so I don't have anything to do on that front. I thought I had nothing planned at all, but I realized I bought tickets to go to club Egg tomorrow night. The last time I went to Egg, though, it was pretty disastrous: we ended up not getting our free drinks/free entry, etc...so I don't know if I want to go again. Plus, I don't really know anyone else that's going this time. Last time Egg happened, they really heavily promoted it, but considering what happened last time, I don't think they are this time around. Meh.
I *do* want to go out at some point this week, though, because I don't want to just sit around and do nothing this weekend. I went to the Pub Quiz on Monday, and that was pretty fun, but I need some fun things to do this weekend...Stephanie's going to be in Paris for her birthday, so she won't be here. Mehhh. I might go and research my paper on Saturday- that would be pretty productive.
Sorry for being such a downer in this entry- I just like being more productive/having plans, I guess.
- Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment