Wednesday, November 17, 2010

That's the plan, rule the world, you and me, any day...

So! No blog post yesterday because I was sooooo tired after coming back from the AMS gig. The gig went really well, by the way! I had a great time and the bands that we heard were really good. Tomorrow I'm going to another gig with them, so I'm excited about that.
Tonight I went over to Oliver's place to watch some movies. We watched Dr. Strangelove, Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog (I had to stop myself from singing along to every song, hahaha) and an episode of The Simpsons. I had a really great time! It was really nice and relaxing :)
Tomorrow I'm going to another gig with AMS (like I said before) and I also have a field trip with one of my classes- we're going on a Mrs. Dalloway walk around London, which should be nice.
But the big news is that THE FAMILY IS ARRIVING ON FRIDAY MORNING! HOORAY! I'm sooooo happy to see them all! I can't wait!
It's kind of late, so I'll cut this entry short.
- Miranda

1 comment:

  1. I thought the title meant it was laundry day.

    Now i am disappointed :((

    ReplyDelete