Sunday, November 7, 2010

Schedule!

First off: wowwww Bills, wowwww. The only way I can keep myself sane about this is if I convice myself that the only reason you're not winning is because I'm not on US soil to root for you. Mehhh.
Second off: I've officially registered for my Spring 2011 classes! I got EVERYTHING that I wanted! One of my classes had 3 classes as I approached my registration time, so I was getting kind of nervous, but I was able to register in the end.
HERE'S A PICTURE OF IT:
EDIT: You can click on the picture to make it bigger! Yay!

EN 468: Time and Literature: 1800-1930
EN 534: American Literature: 1855 to 1918
EN 536: Twentieth-Century American Poetry
WS 305: Middle Eastern Women Write
WS 340: Women, Race, and Gender in Mass Media

ISN'T IT PRETTY? I think so. I'm really excited for next semester! The books for EN 534 are already up (which means that the professor is prepared, so I already like her! We're reading Pudd'nhead Wilson by Twain, Daisy Miller by James, The Virginian by Wister, House of Mirth by Wharton, Maggie: A Girl of the Streets by Crane, Contending Forces by Hopkins, McTeague by Norris, and Ragged Dick by Alger. Sounds like a cool class!

I know this entry was mostly about my life when I come back and not my life here, but my schedule was the only cool thing I did all day, lol.
- Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment