Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hmmm, maybe I should update every TWO days now?

....because clearly updating every day isn't working for me.
Anyway, on Friday I uploaded all of my Christmas music onto my iTunes, which made me really happy! I'm currently listening to my playlist, it's really nice.
Also, on Friday I did a very British thing: watching Monty Python and the Holy Grail with my British boyfriend! If only we were eating fish and chips as we were watching it...hahahaha. It was a really great Friday night.
Today, Oliver and I went to the King's College school Christmas fair! It was REALLY cold but we had a great time! We got some nice French-type lunches (I think mine was called a Racqulette and his was a Tartiflette?) and he bought me a really nice hot chocolate and some FUDGE! Any guy who buys me fudge is tops in my book. After getting out of the freezing cold, we went back to his place for some Chinese food. We watched Planes, Trains, and Automobiles because I feel like I need to see that movie every Thanksgiving break, even if I'm not in America. All in all, another great day :)
Tomorrow we're going to the British Museum (and hopefully getting some Belgian waffles with Nutella at the stand outside the Russell Square tube station....NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM). I'll be sure to tell you guys all about it!
- Miranda

1 comment:

  1. Watching Monty Python in the UK is a life experience I want to have, too! I want to see British people laughing at the jokes, and see if they laugh at the same places we Amerks do.

    ReplyDelete