Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sisters, sisters, never were there such devoted sisters...

Yes, I just used the same title for my blog post and my photo album on Facebook. Ah well, I like it.
And I still haven't heard about the secretary position yet. Meh. I guess they're *keeping us in suspense* or something like that. Tomorrow's Monday, though, so I might hear something then. *crosses fingers*
Anyway, today Kid and I had a great time in London! First, we went to Platform 9 3/4, which actually took FOREVER to find. Seriously, there are no signs pointing to it. You'd think that tourists would be stupid like us and need signs to find things, but there weren't any. We found it eventually, though, so we had to do the stereotypical "trying to get to Hogwarts" pose:


We also took a video, but that would take forever to upload here.
After that, we had lunch and looked at the exhibits at the British library, since we were at King's Cross anyway. Then we went (mostly window) shopping on High Street. Kid actually bought something, though- this stylish hat!

After that, we saw the 7th Harry Potter movie! It was a good thing that I bought my tickets in advance, because I'm pretty sure it was sold out! The movie was great. I can't believe they're onto the 7th one already- I was in 5th-6th grade when the first one came out. I can't believe that.
Then we went back to Picadilly Circus for some epic Chinese food and celebrated the Bills win with my parents! Overall, another great day. Tomorrow we see Oliver! (the musical).
- Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment