Saturday, November 13, 2010

Lord Mayor's Show!

Hey guys! Today I went to the Lord Mayor's Show with Oliver for our 2nd date (which is basically a parade/fireworks thing). It went really well and I had a great time.
So, let me show you some pictures! First, I'll show you some of the parade:

EVERYONE READING THIS POST: Shut up, Miranda! We want to see pics of you and Oliver!
Ok, fine. Calm down, here they are- one at the parade, and one after the fireworks:


There ya go. Happy now?
ANYWAY, the rest of the day went wonderfully. We had lunch at Pizza Express and ended up walking for a long time in order to get to the river....getting lost...and then taking the Tube back to the river, hahaha. Then we watched the sun set:

(This is one of my favorite pictures I've taken on the entire trip- it ranks up there with the rose one from Hampstead).
Then it was time for FIREWORKS!

Yeah, I'm a happy girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment