Wednesday, November 10, 2010

IT'S COLD

I couldn't think of a subject for my entry today, so I decided to just go with the weather, hahaha. I'm going to have to break out my gloves soon. There hasn't been any snow yet, though, which is good.
The ukelele cabaret was really fun yesterday! I had a great time. It was just full of lots of happy people playing the ukelele. They did ukelele covers of "Back in the USSR" and "You are My Sunshine". Overall, it was a great time. Next Tuesday Charlotte said that we're going back to Madame Jojo's for a gig, so I'm super excited about that because I really liked the gig there. It was a fun venue, and the drinks were really cheap.
Today I have to type up an outline for my research paper, which shouldn't take too long but I'm procrastinating so it still isn't done yet. Meh. It'll get done, though, don't worry.
Tomorrow the literature program is going on a field trip to Samuel Johnson's house. Unfortunately, it's predicted to rain, so I don't know how well that's going to go. Hopefully, the rain will stay away and I can take some good pictures.
- Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment