Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Saturday where I don't do anything

As the title said, I didn't really do anything today. Mainly because my cold from last week seems to have returned WITH A VENGEANCE....seriously, now I have a sore throat/cough thing along with the cold. Why is this happening to me? Is this real life? Is this gonna be forever? (If you didn't get the reference...you clearly haven't seen David After Dentist, lol).
It's annoying, but hopefully it'll pass. I'm taking Tylenol.
I'm registering for my Spring 2011 classes tomorrow! I'm super excited about this. I planned out my schedule a couple weeks ago, but the time for one of my classes changed so I had to switch some things around. This was kind of annoying, because now I won't get to take the Charles Dickens class I wanted to take (unless I want to go from 12-5 without a break on Wednesdays...DO NOT WANT.) I'll post a pretty picture of my schedule tomorrow when I'm done officially registering (which'll be at around 10:00 PM my time).
Other than that, I don't have much planned for this weekend. Meh.
- Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment