Monday, November 15, 2010

Skating!

Hey everyone!
So Oliver had the idea of going ice skating ever since our very first date, but today we actually did it! Now, basically everyone who reads this blog knows that I about the most unathletic person on this planet. So it follows that I'm pretty bad at ice skating. Luckily, Oliver is also bad at ice skating, so we were pretty evenly matched, hahaha. We actually did quite well for ourselves- we only really fell over once, and even then it wasn't too bad of a fall. We then got some ice cream at the skating rink. Now, you would normally think that we'd want to get hot chocolate or something like that rather than something cold like ice cream. However, we were actually quite warm once we exited the rink, and there was a gelato shop right in the skating place (it was actually an ice rink/bowling alley/arcade/snack bar place). So we had some wonderful ice cream- mixed berry and teramisu! NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM. All in all, another wonderful day :)
This is going slightly out of order, but this morning I had a really great croissant for breakfast. When I went to the cafe, they had JUST COME OUT OF THE OVEN, so the one I got was STILL WARM and sooooo good. Hahaha, that was such a typical Miranda tangent.
Tomorrow I'm going to a gig with AMS at Madame Jojo's, where we went earlier last month. I really liked that venue, so I'm glad that we're going again!
- Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment