Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Monday and Tuesday!

Hey, readers of my blog!
You may have noticed that I neglected to update yesterday. This was because I spent another incredibly busy (and awesome) day with my family, who had to leave this morning :(.
Anyway, yesterday was a very awesome day indeed. First of all, Oliver and I are official now (according to Facebook, at least)!!!!! This is the first time I've ever had to change my relationship status on Facebook (Dawson and I went out in the Myspace years....oh, Myspace), so I was really excited about it. :)
My family went to the Tower of London while I was in class, and after that we had a great Italian dinner and saw Oliver! (the musical). (yes, this was just a coincidence). The little kid playing Oliver was so adorable! He was only 10 years old, but he had a really good voice and looked so cute onstage! Awwwwww.
Today I've just been working on my research paper, basically. I need to write a good portion of it by Thursday to show my tutor. I'm not that worried about getting it done, though. I'm going to grab a quick late dinner with Oliver and then get back to work.
I have a headache today. Mehhh. I legit think it's because I ate really good food all weekend and then today I had to go back to eating what I usually do. Wowwww. Ah well, I'll be home in 3 weeks, so I'll have plenty of good food then. I don't want to leave, though. They're going to have to forcibly drag me from Heathrow onto the plane to JFK.
- Miranda

3 comments:

  1. You are the Meh Queen! Seriously, you are the best, and I am so happy that you are happy and that the family had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that feeling of not wanting to leave.

    I just sucked it up and cried like a baby walking onto the plane when I came from Korea. I think people thought I was insane....oh well...happens

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you & Oliver, congrats! <3
    I'll also be moving home from Fredonia in 3 1/2 weeks, so this means WE HAVE TO REUNITE next month. :D

    ReplyDelete