Thursday, November 25, 2010

Not a Thanksgiving post!

I had lots of time to update yesterday, I really did. I even told Oliver when we were chatting last night that I had to update this thing at some point, but I guess it just slipped my mind somehow. Meh.
ANYWAY, yesterday Oliver and I went to the "adults night" at the Science Museum, which is basically the Science Museum plus added talks and stuff and added alcohol. It makes for a really fun night! It was fun to be a bunch of adults playing with all the children's exhibits, hahaha.
Today I went over part of my research paper with my tutor and got some GREAT feedback on it! I was really happy. It's hard to believe that the whole thing is due in 2 weeks....ahhhhhhhhh! I'll be able to get it done, though. I'm confident about that.
Today I am NOT doing anything for Thanksgiving, as that would make me really homesick. Instead, Oliver and I are going to do something. Exactly what, I don't know. Hopefully it doesn't involve being outside a lot- it's SO COLD today. Brrrrrrr.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone in America!
- Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment