Sunday, October 3, 2010

Another late update...

It's past midnight here, but it's still October 3rd in the States, so this blog is technically not late, at least in my book.
The day was pretty uneventful. The most momentous event was that I FINISHED MY PAPER! It really didn't take me too long to write, which was good, and I was about 200 words over the word count, which was good- it's better than being under the word count:

So that was good. My first exam is tomorrow- wish me luck! Since I finished my paper that's technically due for Tuesday, I basically am free tomorrow after my exam, because I'm not too worried about my Tuesday exam at all. I believe there's some sort of comedy show for the Imperial kids tomorrow, so I'll see if people are going to that.
Oh- I AM OFFICIALLY GOING TO SEE BECCA IN BATH OVER BREAK! For part of the break anyway, lol. I have some tentative plans for what I'm going to do for the rest of the break, but I'm not going to reveal them here in case they don't work out.
- Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment