Saturday, October 16, 2010

We're here because of the music

Brrrr! I'm cold again. *puts on cardigan* Ahhh, that's better.
ANYWAY, my feet really hurt because of the record store crawl today! It was more of a record store crawl than a pub crawl because we went to 4 or 5 record stores and only 2 pubs, lol. Shows what's on OUR minds...also, we totally bypassed the chocolate week events, apparently. But I got my chocolate fix anyway with an EPICLY AMAZING Nutella and strawberry crepe at Portobello Market! Nomnomnomnomnomnom.
So yeah. Short entry today because I have some Henry IV to read. Also, I've been really tired all day for some reason (hmm, maybe it's because you walked all over London?) so I want to get as much Shakespeare reading done today before I fall asleep. So I'm not going out tonight, because even if I didn't have work to do I spent a fair amount of money anyway topping up my Oyster card -_-. On the plus side, if you want to buy music in London, I can tell you where to go! Yay!
- Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment