Wednesday, October 13, 2010

This post is more than just a title!

The title is a reference to the fact that I originally typed in the title and just pressed "enter" by mistake, causing the post to just consist of the title. Fail.
So I totally should've updated yesterday because it was Tuesday and I had no class, but I guess I just got lazy or something like that. The homework's starting to pile up again, though, so I can't be lazy from break anymore. I have to read acts 2-3 and part of 4 of "Henry IV" by Monday and all of "Great Expectations" by Wednesday. Also, my research proposal is due tomorrow, but I've been strategically working on it a little bit each day, so I only have about ~200 words left to write for it.
Yesterday was really fun! I went to another gig with the AMS. Fortunately, lots more people came this time, and I made lots of good friends! I'm also doing something with them on Saturday, too.
Today I discovered that Sainsbury's has a Coinstar machine! I totally thought that was just a US thing, so I was really happy to discover one, as I had SO MUCH extra change- about 6 pounds, in fact! YAY MONEY!
I'm going to make dinner now because there aren't a lot of people in the kitchen, and then I'll start on my proposal writing/reading.
- Miranda

1 comment:

  1. Reading Shakespeare is like drinking fine wine: you can't just guzzle it down like Coke®. Of course, you'd not know anything about wine, drinking, or Coca-cola®, right?

    ReplyDelete