Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Shakespeare Saturday!

Hola comrades!
So today it seems like my cough/cold thing has improved (yay) but I kinda just wanted to stay in anyway because I went out on Tuesday and Thursday night. This has made for a very quiet Saturday, as basically everyone else went out and did stuff today. Sometimes I think I should've gone out tonight, but I really don't have the money to be going out 3 nights a week. 2 is pushing it already, really.
Anyway! I plowed my way through Henry IV Part 2 today (hence the title of this entry) and I've basically read all that I need to for Monday! So that's a huge relief. This has allowed me to start doing research for my paper! Tomorrow I am going to go down to the London Library and look at some books that will hopefully aid me in their research (it looks like they have a facsimile of a manual for governesses at the time- OH MY GOD SO COOL!). Other than that, I don't really have any other plans.
I need to figure out a Halloween costume. Now, I know the Brits aren't big on Halloween, but BU's having a Halloween party on Thursday so I need a (cheap) costume for that. Ideas?
I might just be something stupid like "a black cat" and buy cat ears and draw whiskers on with eyeliner pencil and then wear all black. Then all I have to buy is cat ears, really. Hmm, interesting.
- Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment