Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloweekend: Part 1!

No post yesterday because it was the start of my epic HALLOWEEKEND! (I love portmentaus). As one may expect, this weekend is full of shenanigans that keep me very busy, so I'll cover Thursday and Friday in today's update. I doubt I'll update tomorrow, so expect another update on Sunday.
Anyway, yesterday was BU's Halloween party! I went with Stephanie and Anakaren, and we had a great time! Stephanie took a bunch of pictures, which I'll post in this entry when they're on Facebook. They also took some pictures for the BU London newsletter, so I might be feauted on there too. Yay! The party was really cool for a bunch of reasons. First, it was extremely close by (the cab ride home was only 6 pounds!) so I didn't end up spending lots of money. Also, even though they made such a huge deal about it selling out, there weren't as many people there as there were at the Start of Semester party. Usually, this is a bad thing, but the start of semester party was so darn PACKED that it was hard to even move/hang out with people. This party was a much more manageable size. Also, we were given 2 drink vouchers with our tickets, but I got 2 extra because Chelsea didn't end up going! Huzzah! This made for a very fun night.
Today, I didn't do much- just watched "The Office", "The Apprentice", etc. The musical theater-themed plot on "The Apprentice" made me very happy.
Tomorrow Stephanie, Veronica, and I are going to another FREE GIG with the AMS- I believe it's this psychedelic music festival thing. Then we're all going to Charlotte's flat for another Halloween party! Should be very fun. I'm excited to be going to a legit house party instead of one at a club- mainly because I don't like dancing, lol.
Anyway, that's about it. Have a great Halloweekend, Internet!
- Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment