Sunday, October 17, 2010

PRODUCTIVITY!!!

So today has been extremely productive! Yay! First of all, I FINALLY finished the "Henry IV" reading for tomorrow, so I was able to start "Great Expectations" for Wednesday. I'm greatly preferring the latter to the former. I haven't read any Dickens since I did "A Tale of Two Cities" freshman year (for the second time) so this is really fun!
Also, a trip is in the works! I'm tentatively going to Dublin with some friends on the weekend of November 12! Nothing's solid/booked yet (we just discussed this yesterday, lol) but I'm still SUPER EXCITED!
Had a nice Skype date with my immediate family as well as Aunt Mary, Uncle John, and Grandma Dolores! Yay for the magic of Skype!
This entry is short because I've got more of "Great Expectations" to read! I guess I just feel like being succinct today, lol.
- Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment