Wednesday, October 27, 2010

*sniffles*

Hey guys!
So yesterday and today I've had this epicly terrible cold. Mehhh. I'm 90% sure it's just a cold and not anything else, because I know how my body works. I also think that it should be better tomorrow, because I usually have 1-2 days where it's terrible and then it get better. This morning I had a sinus headache thing as well, but I took some medicine and now it's gone, but the cold part isn't.
A bit of sad news: I haven't written about this in my blog before because I didn't want to gossip/publicize it, but today my one roommate, Brittany, went home. She was having some issues with her internship and with adjusting to life here in general. We were all sad to see her go.
Yesterday (despite my cold) I went to a free gig with the AMS, which was really cool! The bands that played were pretty psychedelic and awesome. I had a good time, but would've enjoyed it more if I was healthier.
Today I have to hand in my draft of my research proposal, but since I thought it was due earlier I already have most of it written up, so I'm not too worried.
BU's having a Halloween party tomorrow, and I'm really excited about it! Hopefully I'll be better by then.
- Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment