Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tuesday and Wednesday

Hi everybody!
So this blog post is going to cover 2 days, because I forgot to update yesterday and today I'm going to bed really busy so I don't have a lot of time to update.
My final yesterday went really well! The only bad part was that it was so early in the morning -_-. After my final, I went to the club fair at Imperial College, which was really cool! I signed up for a bunch of clubs (including the CHEESE CLUB, CHOCOLATE CLUB, AND TEA CLUB!) and got a bunch of free stuff! It was really fun. I'm really happy to be like a college student again and start going to clubs and things like that. In fact, I have my first outing with the people from Imperial tonight! (More on that later)
After dinner, I went to the afterparty for the club fair with some guys in the literature program. The only good thing about the party was the INCREDIBLY CHEAP DRINKS! The cider was 1.70 and the beer was 2 pounds, which was epic. The bands they had playing were all right- there was one that did a lot of Pink Floyd covers ("In the Flesh", "Comfortably Numb") which was cool. It ended at 11, and some people were going to clubs and stuff afterward but I went back home.
Today, I'm prepping for my TRIP TO BATH TO SEE BECCA! After my laundry is done, I'm going to pack, which shouldn't take me too long (I'm a pretty fast packer). I also have to print out my train ticket at some point, but I can do that at any time.
Tonight, I am going to a pub crawl with the rock 'n' roll society at Imperial! I know you're all jealous. The guys there sounded really chill when I met them yesterday at the club fair. It's going to be great!
- Miranda

1 comment:

  1. Actually, you're not going to the pub crawl tonight...Date Fail

    ReplyDelete