Monday, October 25, 2010

I don't like Mondays

Mehhh...I've had a headache today, and it's not the most terrible headache in the world but it's just mad annoying, especially because I haven't had one in a while.
Had my Shakespeare class today, which was fun, and after that I finished Henry IV Part 2.
Tomorrow looks like it's going to be more productive...I'm actually going to GO TO THE LONDON LIBRARY, for one thing! I'm excited to legit start my research. I don't have class tomorrow so I'm looking to spend a couple hours there. After that, I'm going to a free gig with the AMS, which should be really fun also. I'm especially glad that it's FREE! Yay!
Also, I bought my ticket for the Halloween party on Thursday! Yay! There's going to be a costume contest and the winner will get 50 pounds! I honestly never win those things due to my lack of creativity and lack of funds, though, so I'm probably just going to go with my earlier "black cat" plan. At home, I have this really long white skirt and I wish I had it here so I could wear it with my white sparkly tank top and be an angel. Ah well. Black cat is better- I just need to buy cat ears, and those should hopefully be cheap and easy to find somewhere. OOH, I just remembered that my gloves are leopard print! I'm totally wearing those too! Unfortunately, I don't own any other leopard print things, but that's not necessary.
- Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment