Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloweekend: Part 2!

Hahahahaha I almost made the subject of this entry "Halloweekend: Part 12!" I only wish my Halloweekend was epic enough to merit 12 entries. Hahaha.
Anyway! Onto part 2!
So yesterday was INCREDIBLY FUN, but it didn't originally start that way. The gig was all right, but Veronica wasn't able to go, which was sad. Actually, not a lot of people went to the gig in general: it was just me, Tom, Charlotte, Stephanie, Brian, Drew, and a new guy (didn't get his name). Most of them left early, too, so it was just going to be me, Tom, Charlotte, and Stephanie going to Charlotte's party. Luckily, Simon (who went with us on the record store crawl) met up with us towards the end of the gig, so it was less awkward.
However, once we got to the party, it became awkward again because there weren't many people there, so for the first hour or so we just sat around and ate a fail pumpkin pie that Charlotte made. Luckily, someone got the idea to start a game of Poker, and later a game of Kings (which they referred to as "Ring of Fire" which confused me at first) so the party picked up again. Charlotte's housemates were all very cool and friendly- I hope I get to hang out with them again soon. It ended up being an awesome time overall :) :) :
Today I haven't been doing much. Had a nice Skype date with Dad and Kid, which was awesome. Aaaaaaaaand it looks like the Bills are going to lose again. Wowwwww.
- Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment