Sunday, October 24, 2010

Still reeling over the Bills loss...

URGH, BUFFALO! WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO US?! SERIOUSLY!?

Ok, better now. It's just because I'm not in the US right now. That's what I keep telling myself.
Anyway, today I did my launrdy, which was nice. I ended up not going to the library to do researc because they're closed on Sundays and I was stupid and forgot this fact. It was a nice day anyhow though, apart from that heartbreaking loss.
I have a fun week ahead of me! Free gig with the AMS on Tuesday, BU's Halloween party on Thursday, and another gig with AMS on Saturday! Woohoo!
Entry cut short so I can brood more on how I am going to kill some referees...
- Miranda

1 comment:

  1. The Bills have never done anything other than break people's hearts - when they are good, and when they are bad. At least I have experienced joy with the Dolphins (LONG before you were born) and the Royals (a bit before you were born) winning world championships. But by being a Bills fan, you've taken on a load of pain comparable to Red Sox fans last century. I feel for you.

    ReplyDelete