Friday, October 15, 2010

Cold London days...

So it became really cold in London again. I know it's fall and this is how it's supposed to be, but it's still annoying. This annoyance is ramped up because of our basement room that retains no heat at all. Chelsea is in Barcelona right now- I'm sooooo jealous.

So, I *did* end up seeing the RCM orchestra perform last night, and it was EPIC. (The Family Guy clip does not reflect my thoughts on the piece, lol). They performed Stravinsky's "Symphony in Three Movements" as well as Beethoven's 9th symphony, and they were AMAZING at both of them! Seeing the last movement of Beethoven's 9th performed live is an amazing thing.
Today I've basically just relaxed, bought groceries, etc. I don't think I'm going out tonight because I went out on Tuesday night this week and to the concert yesterday. Also, tomorrow is going to be AMAZINGLY EPIC because I am going to go on a pub/record store crawl with the AMS! This would be an epic event in and of itself, but it's made EVEN MORE EPIC by the fact that it's apparently CHOCOLATE WEEK! and we're going to get some FREE CHOCOLATE SAMPLES or something like that! This is almost a perfect Miranda event, lol.
- Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment