Thursday, October 14, 2010

Tutor meeting, etc.

So today I had my first meeting with my tutor about my research paper! It went really well! Also, our draft proposal wasn't due today, so that made me feel a lot better- it's not due until the 28th, so I have time to revise it, etc. He really likes my idea a lot, which is good. Over the weekend (probably tomorrow or Sunday) I'm going to try to head over to the London library to see what they have regarding actual accounts from 19th-century governesses (god, I'm getting so excited already!).
Today's Thursday, so I'm probably going to out tonight. What I'll *probably* do is go to a karaoke night with Veronica that she told me about on Tuesday. If that falls through, I might see if people here want to go out OR go see the orchestra at the Royal College of Music, who's performing Beethoven's 9th today and tomorrow! Two BU kids in the RCM program made the orchestra (which is a HUGE accomplishment). And one of them is a viola player! VIOLA POWER!
Other than that, I'm just going to do more homework. Yay Shakespeare!
- Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment