Monday, October 18, 2010

Just another manic Monday...

Hey everyone!
My productivity blast from yesterday continued into today. Yay! I've now just finished reading part 2 of "Great Expectations", which was an even faster read than part 1! Like I said yesterday, the fact that I'm really loving this reading is making me excited for my Dickens class next semester.
Just had my Shakespeare class today from 10-2. It went well, though I hate that my Mondays start at 10 instead of 1:15 like they used to -_-. Ah well, it's a good class anyway.
The time of my flight back to Rochester got changed FOR THE THIRD TIME! Wowww. First it was leaving at 10:35, then 11:10, and now it's leaving at 10:30. So my layover is back to 2.5 hours. That should be enough time, I think, unless I take forever to get through customs or something like that. If the flight time gets pushed to something like 9, THEN I'll be super worried. But for now it's just annoying to keep getting emails from Travelocity. MAKE UP YOUR MIND, JETBLUE!
Tomorrow I'm going to hang out with the AMS again at the Imperial Bar, because apparently it's finally done getting renovated. That should be fun. Also, NO CLASS TOMORROW! YAY TUESDAYS!
- Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment