Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Surprisingly, her productivity continued...

Hey all!
So I ended up completely FINISHING "Great Expectations" on Monday, which was great! I was able to spend all of Tuesday preparing my presentation, then. I technically could've updated yesterday, but between doing work and hanging out with AMS, I didn't have much time. Meh.
But yesterday was really fun! The Imperial Bar was finally finished with the renovations, so now it's a lot bigger and they serve legit food there. They also serve CURLY FRIES, which I hadn't had since I've been here. I was really excited to order them, but by the time I did they said they had ran out. So I ordered some regular fries instead, no big deal. But THEN they bring a plate of curly fries to our table! And I'm like "Sweet! They actually had curly fries after all and gave them to me!" But that was not the case. After looking at my receipt, the waiter was like "oh no, these are for another table" and TOOK THEM AWAY FROM ME. I was upset, lol.
Today I'm being productive again. I'll probably finish "Henry IV" today- I only have 1 act left!
- Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment