Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Featured Online!

Hey people!
I'm not sure if this link requires a BU login or not, but it turns out that my blog WAS featured in the newsletter!
http://students.bu-london.co.uk/newsletter/fall10/fall10_03.html
I think what they're going to do is feature a couple blogs in each newsletter and then pick the best 4 at the end of the month. Again, there's no voting involved, just think good thoughts :).
Over in the US, it's the premiere of Survivor tonight, but I guess I'll have to watch it tomorrow. Meh.
My class went well today, but I've had a headache ever since I got back from working out yesterday. It's been getting better slowly, but it's still mad annoying.
I DON'T HAVE CLASS TOMORROW! YAY! Because we're leaving for the Lake District on Friday, they're giving us tomorrow to pack/buy stuff for the trip, I guess. Yay! I'm going to do my laundry, probably work out again, and sleep in!
- Miranda

2 comments:

  1. Have a great trip to the Lake District! and post pictures. Sounds great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the headache's gone by the time you read this - glad your blog got mentioned. Look at some British birds for me. BTW, British birdwatchers are really dedicated and thorough. I look forward to when I can get over there, too.

    ReplyDelete