Thursday, September 16, 2010

Laundry day, see you there...

So, as you can guess by the title of this post, I FINALLY did my laundry today! I had been putting it off for a while because it costs 7 pounds for a load (and I only did 1, to save money) and it's at least a 15-minute walk to the least-expensive laundromat. (There's one closer to where I am, but it's 12 pounds a load, I think). Carrying a HUGE bag of laundry for 30 minutes counted as my workout for today, I think.
Anyway, my headache was realllllllly bad last night. I bought some migraine medicine (I was out of Tylenol) and took a nap for an hour (those of you that know me know that I NEVER do this). That made the headache better, but it's been going on and off ever since then. It hasn't been as bad as it was yesterday, though. Mehhh I hate headaches.
So, tomorrow I leave for the Lake District for the weekend! Originally, I thought I'd have to leave Lappy here, but it turns out that our hostel will have internet access, so I'll be blogging from there. :)
That's all for now.
- Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment