Monday, September 27, 2010

NEW HEADPHONES....no package

So, today I GOT NEW HEADPHONES! They were only 5 pounds at Sainsbury's! (I was estimating them to be 10, so this was a little extra bonus). I also bought some gum, which I've been missing. For some reason, the Brits aren't really into gum-flavored gum: it took me forever to find a flavor that wasn't spearmint, peppermint, cinammon, etc. I wonder why this is- I guess gum-flavored gum is an American thing. The only non-minty gum they had was this Trident strawberry lime thing, which is ok. The pieces are mad small, though, so I have to chew 2 at once, which means I'm going to go through the pack really quickly. Meh.
Also "meh" about today is the fact that I DIDN'T GET MY PACKAGE YET. My parents mailed a package that was supposed to come by today at the latest, and apparently on Saturday they "attempted" to deliver it but it still hasn't come yet. I talked to the people behind the security desk who handle the mail and they were pretty ineffectual. They just were like "oh, all the packages that come will be on this counter". DUH, I KNOW THAT ALREADY! I want to know why my package hasn't come yet! I want my leather jacket already!
All right, enough ranting, lol. I have homework to do.
- Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment