Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's back!

YAY THE INTERNET IS BACK!!!!!!
We just got the Internet back, I don't know when exactly. Probably within the last half hour or so because I just got back from dinner. I'm really happy to have it back! God, I'm so technologically-addicted...just a child of Generation Y, I guess.
I got all worried because I got an email from Travelocity saying that the airline changed the time of my flight home on December 11th, but they just made it slightly later, which is fine. Just a slightly longer layover for me, which is probably better.
Don't have any other plans for today, really...just homework and stuff like that, I guess. And hopefully FINALLY finding a recording of the Apprentice premiere that I can actually watch over here, which is proving to be harder than I thought. Meh.
- Miranda

1 comment: