Friday, September 3, 2010

Relaxing day!

Hi guys!
Didn't really do too much today, but that's ok! Basically, I just went to my class at noon, picked up a couple things from the grocery store after class, and then just hung out in my room, ate dinner, etc. But that's been kind of nice. Today's been my one day where I didn't have anything huge planned, so it's nice to relax for a change.
Just some miscellaneous stuff for now:
- Megan wanted to know what I've been eating since I've been here. At the pub yesterday, the food was great (as I told you guys already). I had a vegetable stroganoff that was really, really tasty! The red wine wasn't too bad either ;)
- I found some pictures on Facebook from my activities yesterday, so I'm going to post them here now.
DINNER AT THE YE OLDE CHESHIRE CHEESE:

This is everyone in the literature program.
PRE-START OF SEMESTER PARTY:

No comments:

Post a Comment